Welcome to Chef Oliver’s MadFish Restaurant of St. Pete Beach
- Mad Fish is a casual but upscale St. Pete Beach restaurant serving the freshest locally caught fish and finest aged steaks, which are hand cut in house. Mad Fish is open Wednesday through Monday every week from 4:00 pm to close.
- We are closed on Tuesdays.
- Please note that time of closure can vary based on demand.
From 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm we also offer our Early Bird Dining.
Reservations are highly recommended. Please call after 1PM to make any reservations.
Under the direction of Head Chef Oliver Harris, Mad Fish was founded to recreate the spirit of early twentieth century visitors who travelled to St. Pete Beach by railroad. Now in 2017, Chef Oliver has brought the dining car experience into the future, with innovative new dishes and a twist on classic favorites, providing the ultimate dining experience to locals and travelers alike.
Our menu features a wide variety of distinctive and flavorful entrees, including:
- Seared Swordfish Steaks
- Chilean Sea Bass
- Lobster Cruster Gulf Grouper
- Surf & Turf- Filet Mignon and Cold water Lobster tails
- Twin Cold water Lobster Tails
- Aged Filet Mignon/Rib Eye/T-bone and Chateaubriand